I will introduce you on a very simple guide on how to trade your FIS on uniswap.
- Open the FIS/ETH trading pair link on Uniswap, and click “Trade”: https://info.uniswap.org/pair/0x6da6c5c7eb4d840049f51ba1a79ac8caf3009466；
2. Then this page will come out a reminder about the FIS token information. Choose “ I Understand” and click “Continue”.
3. Enter the ETH/FIS trading pair page, then you could choose to buy FIS with ETH or Exchange FIS for ETH.
Here we use exchanging ETH for FIS as an example. Enter the amount of ETH, and Uniswap will display the amount of FIS that you could get according to the current price as below:
4. Click”Swap”, and then you can see the confirmation page. After confirming the information is correct, click “Confirm Swap”
5.Click”Confirm” and Pay the Gas fee.
6. Wait for the network to process the transaction. About 1–2 minutes later, you can see the of transaction is completed
7.At this point, it is possible that Metamask has not yet displayed the number of FIS token, so it is necessary to add the FIS token contract address in the Metamask.
Please click “Add Token” on the Metamask page
8. Enter ERC 20 FIS contract address:0xef3a930e1ffffacd2fc13434ac81bd278b0ecc8d, and then click “Next”.
9. Now you could see the amount of FIS, then click “Add Tokens”
10. After that, you have successfully completed the whole process of trading FIS on Uniswap
You can also find this guide on https://docs.stafi.io/rproduct/rbridge/uniswap-trading-guide